Friday, July 1, 2011

Ten Things You Need to Know Before You Start...

This prezi-tation is primarily targeted for interns that have not yet rotated through out department although all residents are of course welcome to view it.  You can navigate through the presentation using the arrows and you can zoom in and out using the '+' and '-' symbols on the right. You can also zoom and scroll using your mouse.

111 comments:

  1. Have reviewed the slides and understand their content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have reviewed the slides and understand their content.

      Delete
  2. this is pretty neat software! and yes, reviewed the slides. -nava geula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reviewed the 10 things to know in the ER

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have read and understand the objectives and evaluation listed above

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have reviewed the slides and understand their content

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have reviewed the slides and understand the content.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have reviewed and understand the slide material.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have reviewed the slides and understand their content.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read and understood the slides

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have reviewed the presentation

    ReplyDelete